TutorABC教你商务英语口语学习索赔怎么处理



处理售后问题,尤其是索赔,既要让客户满意,也不能让公司蒙受过多损失。这不仅需要良好的心理素质还需要一些语言技巧。遇到外籍客户该怎么说呢?TutorABC为商务英语口语学习者整理了处理索赔的相关口语常用句,方便商务人士借鉴参考。

 

      怎么用商务英语处理索赔

We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

我们接受索赔,但你能告诉我赔偿你多少损失

 

We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

我们将密切关注你方索赔的要求

 

We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your

loss to your satisfaction.

我们将尽早地解决此事,希望赔偿你方损失直到满意为止

 

We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.

我们就产品质量问题致以深深歉意

 

We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量

 

We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.

因延误造成的麻烦深表歉意

 

We agree to accept all your claim.

我们接受你方所有索赔

 

I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.

我明天去贵司私下讨论索赔事宜

 

We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿800美金

 

We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.

我们同意就缺陷手表赔偿总金额的5%

 

We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.

我们将赔偿6%并在今后给你特别条款

 

Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.

既然双方都有责任,我们准备仅付50%

 

We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.

我们已汇760美金,包括迟交货损失和贵司检查费

 

A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for

which the suppliers should be held responsible.

彻底检查表明袋子破损归因于包装不合适,供应商应该承担责任

 

We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.

我们将汇损失赔偿金额2,000美金

 

You should claim compensation from the insurance company .

你应该向保险公司索赔

 

The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves

responsible for it.

索赔应交与保险公司,我们不为它承担责任

 

Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap

occurred after shipment.

据我方所见,你们的索赔应交保险公司,因为是运输产生的灾难

Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should

claim on it for recovery of the loss.

既然损坏是因轮船公司野蛮搬运所致,你们应向它们索赔来挽回损失

 

We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you

claimed.

我们准备给你一个合理的赔偿,而非你要求索赔的数字

 

The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect

condition. They must have been damaged en route.

装船单据表明装船时货是完整的,它们一定是在运输途中受损的。

 

和外籍客户商讨索赔时,一些商务英语口语必不可少。这方面的英语专家TutorABC,将课程根据人群需求划分为:商务人士、成人英语、青少年英语留学英语和免费公开课。商务英语口语学习者可以先选择试听免费公开课,如果感觉不错,再报名相关课程,必定会有所收获。


分享到:

想即学即用?

现在就来免费体验