医院口语 如何用英语反应病情



  如果在国外生病了,该如何向医生反应症状?你需要掌握一些基本的医院口语,这样在就诊时就能帮助医生判断病症、对症下药。


  伤风感冒:

  I have a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. (我有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。) (hacking = constant 持续的意思)

  I have been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. (我咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。)

  My eyes feel itchy and I have been sneezing. (我眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。)

  I have a headache, aching bones and joints. (我头痛,骨头、关节也痛。)

  I have a persistent cough. (我不停地在咳。)

  I have bouts of uncontrollable coughing. (我一阵阵的咳嗽,难以控制。)

  I have hoarse and has lost my voice sometimes. (我声音嘶哑,有时失声。)

  I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose. (我嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。)

  I have a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat. (我流鼻水,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。)


  口腔问题:

  I have some problems with my teeth. (我牙齿有问题。)

  I have pain in my teeth or jaw. (我的牙齿和下巴疼痛。)

  The tooth hurts only when he bites down on it. (我咬东西时,牙齿就痛。)

  My gums are red and swollen. (我的牙床红肿。)

  My gums do bleed. (我牙床有出血。)

  My tongue is red and sore all over. (我的舌头到处红和痛。)

  There are some discolored areas inside on my tongue. (我舌头里边有些地方颜色怪怪的。)

  My breath smells bad and I have a foul taste in my mouth. (我口里有怪味。)

  I have sore places on or around the lip. (我的嘴唇和周围都很痛。)

  There are cracks at the corners of my mouth. (我的嘴角破了。)


  肠胃消化毛病:

  I have a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal. (我饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。)

  I feel bloated in my abdominal area. (我感到肚子胀胀的。)

  I have bouts of abdominal pain. (我有一阵阵的肚子痛。)

  The pain is mainly in the lower (upper) right part of the abdomen. (痛是在肚子下(上)半部。)

  I have nausea and vomiting. (我有恶心和呕吐。)

  I have been constipated for a few days. (我便秘了好几天。)

  He suffers pains when he moves my bowels. (我大便时很痛。)

  I have some bleeding from my rectum. (我的肛门出血。)

  I have noticed some blood in my bowel movements. (我发觉大便时有些血。)

  My bowel movements are pale, greasy and foul smelling. (我大便呈灰白色,含油脂的恶臭。)

  I have trouble with diarrhea. (我拉肚子。)


  在国外看病需要预约,药物售卖也谨慎的多,像轻度感冒、拉稀这样的毛病可以先吃国内带去的药,如果病情没有缓解一定要找到医生反应病情。希望大家可以掌握TutorABC在线英语整理的医院口语,在国外生活要注意身体。


分享到:

想即学即用?

现在就来免费体验