According to Forbes, the 400 wealthiest Americans have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans combined. But what about the people in between——The middle class? You may be considered middle class. You're not poor, but you're not rich…yet. The middle class seems to be shrinking, according to the data revealed over the last couple decades. That means you're going to be less likely to be middle class in the future. You'll more likely be poor or rich. Which side do you want to be on?
If you want to be on the side with the rich, you've got to start thinking like the rich. Here TutorABC concludes 10 differences between middle class and rich people for you to learn from…
1. The middle class live comfortably, the rich embrace being uncomfortable
2. The middle class live above their means, the rich live below
3. The middle class have things, the rich have money
4. The middle class are friends with everyone, the rich choose wisely
5. The middle class climb the corporate ladder, the rich own the ladder
6. The middle class underestimate their potential, the rich set huge goals
7. The middle class work to earn, the rich work to learn
8. The middle class focus on saving, the rich focus on earning
9. The middle class are emotional with money, the rich are logical
10. The middle class believe in hard work, the rich believe in leverage
It's comfortable to work a "safe" job. It's comfortable to work for someone else. The middle class think being comfortable means being happy, but the rich realize that extraordinary things happen when we put ourselves in uncomfortable situations. Starting your own business is a risk and risks can be uncomfortable, but a little risk is what it takes to create wealth and achieve superior results. Step out of your comfort zone. Look at all your options. You will have to be at least a little uncomfortable if you want to become rich. You might even have to fail and that's great, because if you're not failing, you're not doing much.
Hard work is a necessity. For all of us，if you want to reach the top (whatever that may be for you), you've got to put in the work. The problem is that hard work alone will rarely make you rich. You can't become rich by doing it all yourself. You have to use leverage to truly become rich and stay that way. Leverage works in many ways, from outsourcing to investing. The more leverage you can incorporate, the more time you will free up to work on the things that really matter in your business and your life. Some differences between the middle class and the rich are vast, while others may seem simple and minor. The fact is that if you want to become rich, you have to think like the rich and do the things the rich do.
经营许可 : 教职成司函267号｜京ICP备11004351号｜网络文化经营许可证 京网文0063-0013号｜广播电视节目制作经营 许可证编号:(京)字第04545号｜客户满意度测评
tutorabc.com.cn版权所有© 2018 全球领先英语真人外教网｜本网站内所有数据均由麦奇教育集团提供