1. And here is your key，Mr. Bradley.Your room number is 1420.
2. It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.
3. I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.
4. That's no problem at all.
5. I am at your service.
6. Thank you for staying in our hotel.
7. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
8. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
9. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
10. I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Show a guest to the room
A: Your room is facing the sea. It's very beautiful. I hope you will like it.
B: Yes. I will. The room looks very nice.
A: Mr. White, here is the light switch, the wardrobe, and the mini-bar.
A: Here is the master switch. This is the temperature control. You may adjust it as you like. And the panel on the nightstand controls the different devices in the room. By the way, there're two sockets in the bathroom, for 110V and 220V respectively, the voltage here is much lighter than that in the U.S.A..
B: Oh, I can use my electric shaver. And I feel like taking a bath to fresh up after the international flight. And how can I make an outside call?
A: If you want to make an outside call, please dial "0" first. There is a telephone directory on the writing desk. You may read it.
B: What about the TV?
A: This is the remote control. There are sixteen channels including three English programs and a French program. Here is a program list. Well, is there anything I can do before I leave the room?
B: You've made us feel very welcome. By the way, is the tap water drinkable?
A: Oh, Mr. White, please don't drink the tap water unless it is boiled. And there are two bottles of drinking water in the bathroom, free of charge. If you need anything else, please dial 8. We're always at your service.
B: Thank you very much.
A: You're always welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.