星级酒店常用英语口语



  在星级酒店服务经常会遇到外国友人,那么该如何接待他们呢?本期TutorABC在线英语提供了十句星级酒店常用英语口语以及带领客人看房的情景对话以供学习。



  酒店服务者常用英语口语

  1. And here is your key,Mr. Bradley.Your room number is 1420.

  给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

  2. It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.

  房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

  3. I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.

  很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

  4. That's no problem at all.

  没问题。

  5. I am at your service.

  乐意为您效劳。

  6. Thank you for staying in our hotel.

  感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

  7. Sorry to have kept you waiting.

  对不起,让您久等了。

  8. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)

  9. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.

  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)

  10. I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.

  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)

  Show a guest to the room

  客人入住

  A: Your room is facing the sea. It's very beautiful. I hope you will like it.

  您的房间正好面对大海,非常美丽。我希望您会喜欢。

  B: Yes. I will. The room looks very nice.

  是的,非常喜欢。这个房间看上去很不错。

  A: Mr. White, here is the light switch, the wardrobe, and the mini-bar.

  怀特先生,这是灯具开关、衣柜和小冰柜。

  B: Wonderful!

  太棒了!

  A: Here is the master switch. This is the temperature control. You may adjust it as you like. And the panel on the nightstand controls the different devices in the room. By the way, there're two sockets in the bathroom, for 110V and 220V respectively, the voltage here is much lighter than that in the U.S.A..

  这是总开关。这是温度控制器。您可以按照您的喜好进行调整。控制板控制着房间里的各种电器装置。另外,浴室里有两个插座,一个110伏的,另一个220伏的。这里的电压比美国的高。

  B: Oh, I can use my electric shaver. And I feel like taking a bath to fresh up after the international flight. And how can I make an outside call?

  噢,我能用电动剃须刀了。经过跨洋飞行以后,我很想洗个澡来恢复一下精神。如果有事情打电话到外边,我该怎么拨号呢?

  A: If you want to make an outside call, please dial "0" first. There is a telephone directory on the writing desk. You may read it.

  如果你想打出去,要先拨“0”号键。写字台上有一个电话簿,可供您参考。

  B: What about the TV?

  那电视呢?

  A: This is the remote control. There are sixteen channels including three English programs and a French program. Here is a program list. Well, is there anything I can do before I leave the room?

  这是遥控器。一共有16个频道,包括三个英语频道和一个法语频道。这是节目单。在我离开之前您还有什么需要帮忙的吗?

  B: You've made us feel very welcome. By the way, is the tap water drinkable?

  你使我有宾至如归的感觉。顺便问一句,这儿的自来水能喝吗?

  A: Oh, Mr. White, please don't drink the tap water unless it is boiled. And there are two bottles of drinking water in the bathroom, free of charge. If you need anything else, please dial 8. We're always at your service.

  怀特先生,请不要喝自来水除非水是烧开的。浴室有两瓶饮用水,都是免费的。如果您有什么事,请拨“8”号键。我们随时会为您服务。

  B: Thank you very much.

  谢谢。

  A: You're always welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

  有事情随时叫我。预祝您在我们这里度过愉快的时光。

  酒店常用口语有一定的套路,可以先学会几句常用的问候、送别,再学高层次的对话,询问客户需要、介绍酒店服务等。通过TutorABC官网的在线英语水平测试就可以领取合适的英语课程


分享到:

想即学即用?

现在就来免费体验